Fire Extinguisher Training
Fire extinguisher training gives delegates the opportunity to use fire extinguishers to extinguish small controlled fires. The fire extinguisher training course is designed for those who have attended a theory-based fire safety awareness course and now want to know how to use extinguishers.
Brief refresher training on the following subjects:
- Sources of heat/ignition
- Sources of fuel
- Sources of oxygen
- Common causes of fire in the workplace
- Fire spread
Detailed input with regards to:
- Classification of fire types
- Types of fire extinguisher
- Use of different types of fire extinguishers
Practical use of different types of fire extinguishers:
- Extinguishing different small fires in a controlled, safe environment
All those who attend the course will receive a certificate.
Approximate course duration
two hours’ depending on number of delegates
Conducted at your workplace for approx. 12 members of staff (facilities permitting)
£70.00 per delegate. Minimum of six delegates. Or an all-inclusive price of £500.00*
* We appreciate every business has different needs, and we are happy to be flexible, above is our standard course and pricing structure, please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.