Fire Marshal / Warden Training
The Fire Marshal/Warden training course provides the theory and practical requirements of fire prevention in the workplace. It gives those on the course the information and understanding required to carry out the role of the fire warden/marshal with confidence.
- Introduction to fire safety
- What is fire?
- What is fuel?
- Sources of heat/ignition
- Common causes of fire in the workplace
- Fire spread
- Fire prevention
- Fire protection measures
- Actions on the discovery of fire
- Role of a Fire Warden/Marshal
- Fire extinguishers/fire-fighting
All those who attend the course will receive a certificate.
Approximate course duration
three to four hours
Conducted at your workplace for approx. 12 members of staff (facilities permitting)
£80.00 per delegate. Minimum of six delegates. Or an all-inclusive price of £500.00*
* We appreciate every business has different needs, and we are happy to be flexible, above is our standard course and pricing structure, please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.